martes, 7 de junio de 2011

Fucking life.


I'm so fucking bored of my fucking life. I don't know what to do. I've been asking about that on my mind. And I keep thinking this all the time. I can't breathe any more. I insist, I don't know what fucking I can do with my life. It's like keep living without any sence, it's like... keep walking because it's said so. I don't know for what I am good... And I keep holding on, and on, and on. This is for me?? I DON'T KNOW, I REALLY DON'T KNOW. Is so desesperate. And I am so fucking confused. Running in circles. Moving around automatically.
And when I feel a kind of blood running through my veins, everything falls apart and becomes a lie. And I feel a strong desire of cry. Then, I think, why the hell I get everything so wrong? What I 'm doing so wrong? What I must to change? I give everything. I do my best. I put my life in those hands. I give it all my love. And that's what I receive? A kick in my ass.
That's what you are for me. A fucking kick ass. Even the shit are better than you.
Fuck! Why the hell I have to put my fucking eyes on you? Why the hell do I have to worship you in this way?
And, why my fucking life is like that? Why I can't be smart? Why I can't be beautiful? Why I can't be happy? Why I can't find the love? Why I am so alone? Why I can't find something to be good?...
Is so fucking desesperate.

No hay comentarios: