viernes, 16 de abril de 2010

Second option? HA, dreaming of that.

- You know what? I was thinking..and I realized that Peter is in love with Claire.
- Nooo? I don't believe it! Camoooon! We all realized that.
- Well, I m sorry, I didn't see that until now. Whatever, I wonder why Peter kiss me?
- Because you was the second choice.
- Second option?
- Yes, second option. Are you never settle with a second option?
- No, I choose one person, and I trying with this person.
- Off course, I believe you... camoooon! We're humans, we always settle with a second option.
- Well, I am not. I swear.

I had this conversation a few weeks ago, and I was thinking... What are she talking about? Is very sad to be the second option of someone, is dissapointed. I guess nobody ever chose me as a second option. And if someone did, the truth is that I regret having been with that person.
Everyone has something special. If you go to choose a person by the body, is going to end badly. Because a girl can be beautiful, but having a brain of a mosquito. I'd rather be smart and out so before being tall, blonde and long legs. Even so, who decides which girl is prettier than another?
Also, I will be the second choice of someone so stupid and not very nice. Never.
I'm always going to be the first option, and if someone wants to have me as an option, goodbye.